Snowboarding simplified for everyone. Pair your Limelight Step On Boot with Women’s Step On bindings for unprecedented performance and simplicity. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched security and board control. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton women’s Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry/exit speed and uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy system. Just turn the Boa® dial to fine-tune the fit of the boot, then simply step on to the binding and you’re ready to ride. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 18% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™, Integrated Toe Hook
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, FLAD™
- BINDING CUSHIONING: Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Features: Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- LACING: Boa® Fit System, Sequence™ Technology, Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton-Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Step On® Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LINER: Imprint™ 2 Liner, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Plush Cuff 1.0
- BOOT CUSHIONING: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design
- OUTSOLE: Step On® EST® Outsole, Recycled Rubber Content
- 1-Year Warranty
- This bag [dubbed, the Boot Pack] is 100% reusable, and achieves a reduced carbon footprint compared to previous Step On® packaging